Time change? Dolphin s300i

Auburn02

Oct 8, 2019
Mobile, AL
Should be easy, is the time set in the bot itself or the app or is it supposed to update from the internet? Anyone else had theirs not update after springing forward last weekend?

Nowhere in the app do I see a current time but I started a 2 hour cycle at 6:02, tells me it will finish cleaning at 7:02. So obviously it still thinks it’s 5:02, if I’m making sense.

Can’t find anything in settings but that doesn’t mean it isn’t there.

Yeah, I use the MyDolphin+ app and it gets unplugged and moved inside the garage daily so it’s been power cycled 3-4 times already, no luck yet and I couldn’t find anything in the manual so far. I’ll keep looking, worst case I’ll just send support an email. Thanks!

Weird - I put in a support email to Maytronics last week, their reply was the typical cycle the power, disconnect/reconnect the robot from the power supply, etc. That's all been done about 15 times now. Emailed back last night just to say none of that worked, and got an email back stating "Our developer's team is currently hard at work to fix the issue with the time displayed within the App - in the nearest future, this issue should no longer be present within the App, or will automatically disappear after 24HRS."

So are they now acknowledging that their app needs an update, in which case everyone should be seeing the same thing I am? Sure sounds that way but they don't just come out and say it. It really isn't a big deal to me, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a setting somewhere.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.