Thread of Disgust.

Oh wow...I mustn't skip this again. I have missed some great posts! :rant:

I'm disheartened by James's woes, and I have to agree Crystal, it's real indeed. Next thing you know James, it will be in glass. Mass produced, machine molded common glass.

Next thing you know James, it will be in glass. Mass produced, machine molded common glass.
The horror.

For anyone who doubts the struggle, here's another example of what I go through every day.

I'm having my Gulfstream G650 refinished and I just got the estimate for redoing the leather seats. They want $24,769.23...for each seat!

I get that it's not cheap, but come on, that seems a little high.

I'll probably pay it. What am I going to do, ask my guests to sit on slightly worn leather?

Anywho, the captain says that we're about to dock. Since my new superyacht is the biggest yacht ever to visit this port, I need to supervise the crew to make sure they do it right.

Sigh.

I just put some of these on my tractor, I think they make them to fit plane seats too.

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

I just put some of these on my tractor, I think they make them to fit plane seats too.

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php
Those are nice, what is that, cashmere?

Maybe I'll get some if they're under $10,000.00 each.

On a side note: I got an automated caviar management system. It stores, sorts, grades and orders the caviar automatically. It's call the roe-bot.

Cashmere, merecash, what's the diff? I don't know how much they cost I don't pay attention to trivial details like that. I need to upgrade my tractor it doesn't have a helipad.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
my bar soap (...)
My dial bar soap seems to have shrunk slightly and has a contoured side now, perhaps to fit in the hand better, perhaps to hide the less material, or perhaps to expose more surface area to hasten the bar's diminishing. In any case, it bothered me before I reminded myself that it is what it is, and bending myself out of shape won't make me happy. I gave myself a choice, switch or just be grateful it is still here at all. I went with grateful. Ever since losing the last store that carried the honey wheat germ, i'm just grateful when my preferred products are still sold at all. Now I have to order honey wheat germ online, because for some reason everyone in central florida is only buying the original....why? it iis far less pleasing. the honey only has slightly more sugar and yet tastes delightful. Why??? LOL it's all good though, i just really have no idea why people buy the red original one

Perhaps more in line with the thread - regulations on dishwasher machine detergent that made the packets better at cleaning than the liquid. The chamber has to be dry for the packets, they packet bin can't get wet, and why can't we just allow the liquid to have the good stuff in it so i can squirt the tub full and move on? Nanny state alert.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.