Silver Supporter
Jun 2, 2020
Iowa
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
My thread is in the construction subforum but my pool is almost done. The landscaping & hardscaping still continue. The last thing on the pool is the slide. What started out as a build thread kind of turned into a live blog.

Where will my pool life thread go after the backyard is completed? Maybe I won't have anymore stories to add... will it just settle into the cemetary of old TFP threads? 🤣 and 😭

Many things will stay relevant going forward. Obviously now, The patio and landscaping are part of the overall build, but a review of the slide a couple of years from now would be a follow up to the build. This is what we did and what we like/dislike. Also anything like operating your new equipment would be on topic too.

An unrelated repair (way way way far off in the future 🤞) would be its own thing with its own thread and the signature link can bring people back to the start.

Reactions: Snoobug
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.