Thoughts on this new build SOW?

Do you know what the approximate gallons you are going to end up with? The Aquapure 1400 is rated for 40,000 gallons, so that would mean your recommended pool should be around 20,000 gallons based on our usual recommendation of 2X pool gallons.

Final product:

IMAG1446.jpg

And even more in my google gallery: https://goo.gl/photos/C3jwtbPQAN8A8ovx9

That came out SO pretty! I bet you are loving it and the kids are sleeping REAL good at night after swimming all day!

So how often does someone have to go get a toy that flew over the edge? LOL you need to get a retriever or does that cute scotty dog retrieve?

Kim:kim:

That came out SO pretty! I bet you are loving it and the kids are sleeping REAL good at night after swimming all day!

So how often does someone have to go get a toy that flew over the edge? LOL you need to get a retriever or does that cute scotty dog retrieve?

Kim:kim:

lol, so far we have not had any wayward toys but I'm sure it will happen. . . and no, the dog doesnt retrieve but i think it might be a good idea to teach her :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.