think made mistake on grout color... too late having anxiety!!

seriously....I don't think you could have made a better choice. It looks great.

Well, I hope you're definitely feeling better now, but I'll pile on. Personally, I really love this look. It's beautiful and you are gonna LOVE YOUR POOL! Omg, I am SO glad that we bought a home with the pool already in. Even if there are things I would change, I am not sure I have the stomach to go through a build and having to make all of these decisions! I would second guess myself about every darned thing and give myself an ulcer :LOL:
yes.. you probably would!! Its sooooo stressful! But, I agree.. it probably would have looked good several ways... I was worried about the rock feature they were building and travertine looking right... I thought grout, no big deal.. sounds great, lets do blue to match! AHHHH when it went in I was like oh my goodness.... but I agree, it does look good... just darker than I expected it to be.... thanks again!

Girl, that is just the grout I, the BLING QUEEN, would have picked!!! You did GREAT!!! :hug:

Kim:kim:
OH my gosh.. I was thinking about you last night at 2 am when I couldn't sleep stressing over it.. why did I ask KIM!! So thanks so much! Its all coming together pretty good.. can't wait.. I HOPE we get plaster this week.. I can't see why not... doing tropic blue mini pebble with extra black pebbles to deepen it... I tried to find the exact formula someone used but I couldn't nail down the specifics... I will ask on the boards... I love both reverse tahoe and the darker tropics but I am 99% sure tropics is the one... any advice there is greatly appreciated!

We are putting in the exact same tile right now....we are really happy with it, and I had no idea what color the grout was. I had to go look, and it looks about the same as yours, maybe 1 shade lighter. I naver thought once about the grout color until now...but it looks fine, and the tile looks good.

Reactions: Texgirl
We are putting in the exact same tile right now....we are really happy with it, and I had no idea what color the grout was. I had to go look, and it looks about the same as yours, maybe 1 shade lighter. I naver thought once about the grout color until now...but it looks fine, and the tile looks good.
oh wow! send pics.. love to see... or maybe not, I may like yours better! LOL

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I would stick with what you have picked already. It is pretty and classic. It will work purrfect with your waterline tile (and it's wonderful grout)!

Kim:kim:
yes.. we are doing tropics blue.. but sometimes it seems too light... we had a very light blue quartz before and I definitely want it darker.. but not midnight dark.. in between... my guy says the plaster guy will know what to do... scary... one more thing and I can stop stressing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.