Think i may need help soon!

Yep, just test FC and CC in the morning. Continue only those two unless you're below 10 ppm FC.

CYA standard is a liquid they include so you can tune your eye for the test. You use it as fake pool water and do just the CYA test. You walk around your house looking to see what lighting conditions cause the dot to disappear when looking into the tube at waist height. It should say on the bottle what the strength is in PPM FC, so you fill the test tube up to that line, whatever it is. Typical lighting conditions for the CYA test are:

Hand not wrapped around the tube (so light can get in)
Tube at waist height with your back to the sun, so the tube is in the shade of your body

You go girl! I have this so nailed down it is not going anywhere! Your pool will be even easier than ever before!

Pictures-You can become a supporting member. This helps us help you and others in the future. You get more pic storage as well as a discount of future test stuff purchases. It is also tax deductible! How sweet is that?

CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!

We are all just volunteers that LOVE to help others have clean, clear, safe pools to swim in!

You can also use photo bucket or such but you will not get a shiny badge by your name LOL

Kim:cat:

I feel like a mad scientist with my kit now! I actually love doing this! Super excited to get home and get some readings make any adjustments that are needed and spend time swimming with my family! I am so forever grateful and will let you guys know how my numbers look later today! Thank you again for all of the support , advice and guidance !

In order to use it I disconnect the hose from the jet going back into my pool and connect it to the fountain and then I can adjust how much water is coming through it on the other jet. If I leave it on full spray it goes almost all the way across the pool. It's not only pretty but can also serve the function of cooling off my water and from what I understand I can use it to raise my pH through agitation if I've read everything correctly on this forum, which is just an added bonus I wasn't even aware of until the last few days. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just got home with brother and sister in tow. I'm getting ready to check my numbers and make any adjustments as needed so I'll touch base with you all shortly for any advice that you may have for what I'm seeing and to verify that my numbers and my actions are correct before I proceed and to make sure that you agree that we're safe to swim. Let the party begin

OH YEAH! You did it! You really did it good! NICE!

Did you tell them the "story" of the pool? AND did you tell them about US?? LOL "those crazy people told me to put BLEACH :shock: in my pool! They sit around in their 'jammies and work on pools over the keyboard!"

Kim:cat:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.