SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Should you be considering a kitty, be very, very wary of the Bengal Breed -

2fd2fa54b07622bfde31807bf32ab283.jpg

3c4fe653c95d8f2915d6ebca29e75d12.jpg

a2edb4631719f83185fb80b8f602bdd4.jpg

806fb5a5abc08bbc290e8dec0826e190.jpg

You have been warned.....

In all fairness, they are good cats BUT they are very aggressive. That's not to say they are dangerous or anything, they just want constant attention and are aggressive about asking for it.

For example, one thing I had to learn was to not scold the cat when she would "bite" me on the elbow/tricep. She wasn't trying to attack me or hurt me, as she could easily thrust her teeth right into me, she is just trying to get my attention to play with her. And you can't say no...when they want you to play with them, you have to or they get very unhappy.

That said, this cat will not touch my infant daughter no matter how hard she grabs her fur or pulls her tail. When my wife is nursing the baby, the cat will get up right there on the boppy and cuddle up with the baby. When my daughter cries out from the crib after a nap, she will literally attack me until I go pick the baby up. She's fiercely territorial and familial.

So, if your looking for a chill, lap-cat, Bengals are definitely NOT it....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I was deciding on wether to get a rabid wolverine or a Bengal breed cat. I guess the decision is fairly obvious now.

How about a regular short haired [emoji192] this is kitty aka boopie and she will not get mean or bit off your face [emoji41]IMG_8228.jpg

How about a regular short haired [emoji192] this is kitty aka boopie and she will not get mean or bit off your face [emoji41]View attachment 68515

My tiger will eat your cat.... [emoji78]

We previously had two American short haired calicoes (rescued from the pound when we lived in Da' Bronx). They were sisters and both lived over 18 years before we had to have them put down (renal failure & cancer). They were the most chill, laid back lap kitties you could ever want.

Now, I live with a cat that's a cross between Jeffrey Dahmer and Jack the Ripper....

This is grey. We adopted from the animal hospital that I work at on saturdays , we barter services[emoji44] no front claws but he will not back down to anything[emoji44]IMG_8231.jpg

Matt, my Spudnic (aka Costello) just has to sit on your little beastie to subdue him! He and his sister Abbott started out as tiny rescue kitties, but now he is a 15 pound beast! (Although he loves to play we nicknamed him Spudnic for a reason!)

Kitten Costello.jpgCostello, 5 weeks old. IMG_3222.jpgCostello 1 yr old
Abbott.JPGAbbott, 5 weeks old. IMG_0016.jpgAbbott 1 yr old

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.