THAT person with another liner and stair question...

Kitchen284

May 8, 2022
x
Seriously struggling on the liner/stair combination for our 20x40 mountain pound....

We are NOT doing vinyl over stairs so I want something that blends as seamlessly as possible with the Latham Gray or Blue Granite sit & step.

I did see someone else asking a very similar question and he/she was directed to the thread of pool photos and liner info... I scoured each page and couldn't find more than a couple of photos of with thermoplastic stairs and they were pretty much all white

I'd love to try the Onyx & Gray Granite combo but am nervous it won't work well together

ANYWAY - if there are any photos out there that show a good combo of the colored stairs with a liner I would be incredibly appreciative.

This decision is overwhelming to say the least

I think the gray steps would look awesome with the gray liner. Saying that you need to see what is available and in stock. We just had a MOD that ordered this step but all they could get was that step and he was glad to get any steps so he went with it!

I think the gray steps would look awesome with the gray liner. Saying that you need to see what is available and in stock. We just had a MOD that ordered this step but all they could get was that step and he was glad to get any steps so he went with it!
Good point aannd one more thing to worry about :) I'm going to shoot for the gray steps and either Onyx or Stardust Gray. Hoping for no delays but our pool isn't going in until August so hopefully we have time on our side.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.