Thanks

Ron55

Bronze Supporter
Jun 23, 2013
SW Florida
Hi y'all. I'm back after having a very successful pool season last year thanks to all the good people here.

Opened the pool this year to a green cloudy mess (boy do I hate my loop -loc cover) and now its clear as crystal.

Overdid the chlorine (oops) and now just waiting for it to get to normal limits and then it is just maintenance mode :)

FC 19
CC 0.5
CYA 30
PH 7.6
TA 120
CH 190

I just wanted to thank the people here for sharing their knowledge. To all you first timers I would say two things:

Follow their advice, they know what they are talking about.
Stick with the plan, it will work.

I had some algae last year I just couldn't get rid of and came here frustrated. I got rid of the algae and the pool store! and am a very happy camper.

Just replenished some test kit stuff to support the site.

Have a great season everyone.

Ron

Thanks for the great praise. And good job too you! :thumleft:

Heck, you might want to even go a step further and press the Support button up at the top of the page. You get a cool badge and some nice perks, too. Have a great summer and feel free to help encourage some folks if you notice they need it. :)

I'm glad you have found our information helpful and have saved money over the pool store and their sales, as Bob said, please consider making a donation to TFP.
We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donation are what keep the electrons flowing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.