Thanks so much to the volunteers who make this site work!

Jul 2, 2018
Lakeland, FL
Last July, I came here for help clearing a cloudy pool. With advice from others here, I lowered CYA from around 270 to normal over the course of three rainy months, chose a new pool robot, and have kept the pool in great shape with only one brief SLAM needed after being away. It is so nice to understand the basics of pool water chemistry instead of trusting the pool store. Most of the frustration and expense of pool ownership is gone. At some point I'm sure I'll be back learning what I need to know about resurfacing. My thanks to everyone who makes this valuable website possible!

Reactions: vig1116
Well said Techie!

We're lucky to have 24/7 access to TFP Guides and Experts who donate their time to help others. Some spend so much time on the site, I question whether they even sleep.

Thanks TFP staff! :cheers:

My thanks to everyone who makes this valuable website possible!
Thank you for being part of the forum.
Now -- our shameless plug ----
We are glad you have found our information helpful. Please, if you can, consider making a donation to TFP.

We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keepskeep the forum operating without advertisements.

Support TFP!

We're lucky to have 24/7 access to TFP Guides and Experts who donate their time to help others. Some spend so much time on the site, I question whether they even sleep.

We sleep. Except Marti....he never sleeps. He also types at lightening speed and answers faster than anyone. We all strive to be more like Marti... 'cept for the hairline. :ROFLMAO:

Maddie :flower:

• Haha
Reactions: Rancho Cost-a-Lotta
We sleep. Except Marti....he never sleeps. He also types at lightening speed and answers faster than anyone. We all strive to be more like Marti... 'cept for the hairline. :ROFLMAO:

Maddie :flower:

Marty is always here. I wonder sometimes if he's real or just some type of TFP bot controlled by artificial intelligence.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.