Thank you - my water looks amazing

Rq120

May 3, 2019
Florida
I found TFP last year but didn’t follow any of the methods until recently. I got the TF-100 and app and my pool has never looked better. I can’t believe the difference good chemistry makes. I swear some of our very old plaster stains are looking better just after a week. We are getting new plaster in a month or so, and now I’m ready to take on the challenge of maintaining it. Just wanted to say thank you for all the knowledge and help collected here.

full

This is the reason that I have stayed here for the past couple of years.
Without the help from these people, I would still be wondering what I was doing wrong with my pool water, instead of ENJOYING my pool.
Not to mention the money they have saved me from trusting the pool store for advice, and products!
Without these people, and this site, I would still be chasing the clean to green never ending cycle that the pool store WANTS you on.
I will continue to donate to the cause every year that I have a pool (By donating to the site). After all, I am saving more than my donation in supplies that the pool store would be charging me every year!
And my pool has never looked better from opening in the spring all the way to a fall closing.
I never again have to worry about inviting someone over for a swim 2-3 weeks in advance HOPING that I can get the pool right... because I KNOW it WILL BE right.
I can't say enough about this site, or the people that man it.

What took you so long? :hammer:
It's great to hear that your pool is looking great :party: :cheers:

The new plaster pushed me to learning more and taking charge. Before that, prob too busy with my two year old twins and the move across the country. First pool and we have been here for 1.5 years. Just enough to get “settled”. Lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.