TFP 2022 Spring Contest!!

Not gonna lie, this isn’t going as well as I had hoped………but none the less, there’s a GREAT chance to get some free time in PoolMath! Right around a week to go!

Reactions: Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Aleister Crowley Tea GIF by PENNYWORTH

So, I'm confused.
@zea3 got 7 votes
@Leebo had two entries, one for 6 and one for 2. DQ'd for multiple entries.
@Wobblerlorri and @PoolStored for 3, given @Leebo DQ, tied for 2nd.
@zea3 with 2 votes in third.

What is the final verdict?
This one’s simple, and I’m glad you posted @PoolStored

The simple answer is, I’m an idiot! I totally forgot you had posted until you stated this. Over the coarse of a month I became more and more disappointed at this contest (it kinda flopped) and lost track of who had posted a photo. When Wobblerlorri posted her photo I had thought the only three people who posted was Zea, Wobblerlorri, and myself. Seeing how Zea and myself already get free PoolMath subscriptions (I offer subscriptions to Mods to help test the App) I had just defaulted to giving Wobblerlorri the grand prize of some free subscription time.

But now you posted and I feel horrid as you’re correct! So, I will now PM yourself with some directions to get your prize as well. You too will get three free years.

Sorry for my mess-up!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.