LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
That’s it, this weather stinks and I’m really bored!

Seeing how Mother Nature this year is being a jerk I’ve found myself bored out of my mind. To help combat this boredom I’d like to toss out a really simple contest to all of you here at TFP. A coloring contest!

That’s right, get out your crayons and get to it! Rules are simple, color the photo below. Doesn’t matter what you use to color it, just have some fun. Crayons, paint, chalk, iPad, brownie mix that expired in 2015, whatever. Just post a single photo of your masterpiece to this thread and have some fun. Please only post one submission per user.

The submission that has the most votes on May 1st will win three free years of a PoolMath subscription. Second place wins two years while third place wins one year. So, let’s get to it and enjoy yourselves while we all wait for the weather to turn from freezing cold to miserable hot………so we can do it all again with me complaining that it’s too hot!
Lee

A6521601-EF15-4FEC-A2BD-A58979AB1B49.jpeg

Download a High Res version here…….

Y'all know what day it is, right? :laughblue:
April Fools Day GIF

Reactions: Newdude
* the joke was too good to pass up. This is entirely real with actual prizes to help pass the time with the swim season around the corner.

Reactions: allidb85

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Why you have blue water in your pool @Leebo ? You been using Clorox products ? 47 in 1 shock perhaps ?

My pool is TFP-d. Phillips baby.

A6521601-EF15-4FEC-A2BD-A58979AB1B49.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Turbo1Ton
It’s not even a pool really. Looks to be about 4ft deep and maybe 10’ X 15’ … and the ladder is kind of useless …

Maybe we can color in their equipment pad too … I bet they’re using a Frog chlorinator and an ozonator.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.