Silver Supporter
Dec 10, 2020
Round Rock, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Well I'm experiencing my first pool snow!
How much does the snow affect the pool balance?
I do have my equipment under cover and the freeze protection has been on since 3am this morning, so nothing freezing...yet!
Just wondering what the effects of the snow will be?Snow Pool a.jpg

That's what I thought, but just need confirmation...Thank you!
I hope it was all clean snow!
At least my pool isn't over-flowing.
We had some heavy rain the other week and I had to do a drain, it was supposed to rain a lot this time too, but so far only snow...whew!

One inch of rain is roughly equivalent to one foot of snow. Many factors change the equation, but overall snow accumulation is much less water than it seems. When you learned that in 9th grade Earth Science, it probably went in one ear and out the other, living in Hawaii. Pffffffft, who cares, surfs up !! :ROFLMAO:

As a matter of fact, many of your now fellow Texans probably learned that too and immediately changed the conversation to Quarterback stats or rushing yards from the night before.

One inch of rain is roughly equivalent to one foot of snow. Many factors change the equation, but overall snow accumulation is much less water than it seems. When you learned that in 9th grade Earth Science, it probably went in one ear and out the other, living in Hawaii. Pffffffft, who cares, surfs up !! :ROFLMAO:

As a matter of fact, many of your now fellow Texans probably learned that too and immediately changed the conversation to Quarterback stats or rushing yards from the night before.
Nope!
Never even enter one ear, but there was a lot of water swooshing around in there!:mrgreen:

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude
Will still be too much chlorine in the pool to add vanilla and make snow ice cream out of it. You're good to go. Got 3 inches or so here. Was sweeping snow off the palm tree last night. Gone today!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.