Test kit

coleecole

Mar 31, 2019
NC
Hi, I'm a 1 year new pool owner...We r looking into purchasing a test kit. We have an inground vinyl liner pool and a Saltwater generator...Our pump is 1 speed.
Could you recommend a good, user friendly test kit and salt strips?

TF 100 hands down. I got mine 4 years ago and have bought 2 refills. I started with the xl option and I needed it since I did a LOT of extra testing when I first learned about TFP. Since using TFP keeps your pool perfect all the time you'll only need to SLAM if you get a little lazy and when yo do is will be pretty quick so I could make the argument you don't need the XL option with refills. I bought test strips for the salt. They're definitely not as accurate but they do work well enough to run your salt pool. I'm out of strips and I'll probably buy the K1766 kit that Allen mentioned above. It's by far the most accurate test. I don't really want another drop test but you don't need to check salt very often so I'm OK with it.

I hope this helps.

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.