Test Kit Question

May 15, 2018
Hastings
New pool owner here. I am reading that the best test kit is the TF-100. I followed a link to purchase a kit and am wondering where it says quantity 5, does this mean you can only test the pool 5 times before having to purchase another kit or replacement items? Feeling a bit overwhelmed here. Thanks.

New pool owner here. I am reading that the best test kit is the TF-100. I followed a link to purchase a kit and am wondering where it says quantity 5, does this mean you can only test the pool 5 times before having to purchase another kit or replacement items? Feeling a bit overwhelmed here. Thanks.

Hhhmmm. That doesn't sound right on the quantity. The TF -100 should get the average pool owner through at least a season of care testing regularly.

Carrie, there is something off on that. What test are you looking at? The reason we use and love the TF-100 is that it gives us so many tests in each kit.......I want to make sure I am not missing something.

Carrie, there is something off on that. What test are you looking at? The reason we use and love the TF-100 is that it gives us so many tests in each kit.......I want to make sure I am not missing something.

Agreed something seems off. I was just looking over the website to replicate what you might be seeing.

There is a link in my signature to tftestkits. It will take you to the right place.