Tell me about the pool you had built and how much it cost please!

Pooldreamz

Jul 19, 2021
NJ
1. What state are you located?
2. What year did you have your pool built?
3. How much did you pay for your pool project including patio and how big is your patio?
4. Chlorine or Salt?
5. Inground or above ground?
6. What's it made out of?
7. What kind of patio material did you use and why?
8. Can I see a photo of your pool project (before and after or whatever you've got)?
9. Thank you so much for reading all my questions and even more for answering!

Welcome to TFP :)

Every single project is going to be different and the cost cant even be known right now.. With Covid everything had gone to the moon prices for probably the next 2 years.. most pool builders are booked through 2023 right now...

The best outcome is to find exactly what you want in a pool, send those wants to multiple pool builders and only get quotes for that exact setup.. that way you can compare each... :)

Pool pricing is going up. Bad time to be building.

My pool was $60,000 and 2hrs away. PB said ours is the last pool outside their 60mi radius of HQ. A guy I work with didn't know this and called on a pool similar to mine. The PB told him $90,000.

We lucked out because we're 2hrs from any major city.

Dude start searching. Tons and tons of builds all over this site. My build is 3 year build over 200 some pages if you up for a war and peace length read. Lol. Tons of other builds on here that answer all your questions. Start reading. Good luck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.