Taylor Speed Stir

Up-Date

It turns out that water had worked its way into the battery compartment and corroded the contacts. I lightly sanded them clean, re-assembled and put a thin coat of silicon on the seam. Taylor rules, but that seam should be water proof.

Thanks again for the offer!!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi Philo - call us for a replacement :)

Ironic timing as I was just in a local Leslie's pool supply yesterday and saw that they use a Speedstir for water testing however I noticed that theirs was plugged in on the bottom using a wall wart and ran for longer than the normal amount of time when running from batteries.

Is this a special production item for Leslie's Pool Supply, or is this version also available to the general public as well?

Regards,

Jay

@griffths - The SpeedStir seen in Leslie’s, as well as any retail store using our labs, is a commercial version and only included with our testing labs.

@GinaLovesSummer The part 9265 is available from our distributors and has a list price of $46.25. You may find it for less from our distributors.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.