Taylor 2006 small size

I have the K-2006 and like the smaller size for day-to-day use. I just keep bigger bottles to refill the smaller bottles when needed.

Last edited:
I just kept the original plastic container for TF-100 kit and rearranged to hold SpeedStir
CYA testing on front left
Chlorine testing on front right with its test tube
CH testing on middle row with its test tube and SpeedStirrer
TA testing on top row with its test tube
K-1000 kit is kept external for pH testing
I keep extra refill bottles in a small plastic tool kit.TF Test Kit with SpeedStirrer.jpg

I am not in the industry and I wouldn’t think about doing a test without the speedstir. It does a better job of mixing than you can do yourself and lets you focus on getting the drops right and properly counting them. And if you happen to test at night, it has a handy light feature that makes it super easy to see the color changes. All in all it just speeds up the daily testing and gives you security knowing everything is mixed correctly.

Reactions: HermanTX and cj133

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If I'm testing TA, CH, FC or salt, I'm using the speedstir. Every time. I'm just a lowly pool owner.
Yeah, that’s a good point, the speedstir is only used in tests that require mixing, but for me, just using it every day for the FC test is worth having it.

Reactions: DiverGirl1972
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.