Bronze Supporter
Apr 16, 2019
Bremen, GA, 65 m west of Atlanta
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
There is no chlorine to be found anywhere in Bremen, GA and I've got three jugs from last year left. Our of desperation I emailed the local pool store to see if they had liquid chlorine.

Oh yes indeedy do, they said. Gallon jugs of 10% chlorine, they said. $6.95 a gallon, they said.

Nope, I said.

I'd rather drive to Douglasville (about 30 miles one way) and go to Lowe's or Home Depot there than buy 10% at twice the price.

• Wow
Reactions: carnivalday
I will back you no matter where you draw the line in the sand. They clearly crossed your line and good for you sticking to your principles !!! My time, gas and fustration of taking the trip would have probably kept me local, unless of course there is a Chick-Fil-A next to home depot, then go get some lunch !!

Well.... realistically, this is $3.50 for a gallon of 5% solution, which is what most grocery stores sell now. It is not that bad a price.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.