Snyder, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
PB came yesterday to start up the pool. I've been itching to jump into testing. I was at work and the wife recorded the process with her phone. Before he left he dumped 1/2-3/4 bag of alkalinity increase.

I thought... hmmm wonder why. I broke out the TF-100 and tested.

PH 8.2
TA 140

Why would he add increaser if TA was already high?

So I added 2cups of 31.45 20 acid and ran bubblers, waterfall while we swam.

Tested before bed and got

PH 7.8
TA 130

I'm I on the right track? Or do I need to go back to daycare?

He probably started you high for some wiggle room. Your PH will keep rising quickly with fresh plaster and everytime you knock it down (and it bounces back), the TA will go down by 10.

you will probably be increasing it again at some point.

Stay the course.

Reactions: Lineman7
He probably started you high for some wiggle room. Your PH will keep rising quickly with fresh plaster and everytime you knock it down (and it bounces back), the TA will go down by 10.

you will probably be increasing it again at some point.

Stay the course.
Roger that. Tally-ho!

Reactions: Newdude
Prepare yourself now. :) I’ve read oodles of posts from fustrated folks battling fresh plaster for a few months, maybe even 6. It’s normal and expected. Adult beverages help ALOT.

Reactions: Lineman7
Prepare yourself now. :) I’ve read oodles of posts from fustrated folks battling fresh plaster for a few months, maybe even 6. It’s normal and expected. Adult beverages help ALOT.
Oh I'll beat into submission.
Home Alone GIF - Home Alone Never GIFs

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.