Switching from Nature 2 Puck feeder(I didnt use the pucks I have chlorine stenner injection)

I bought the Aquapure kit with sensor, plug and cell. I currently have an aqualink rs with the wireless phone option. I am confused what else I might need to buy to covert over to the SWG. I thought that's all I needed, then I keep seeing the purelink and aquapure power center. I thought I would be able to just connect the aquapure to my aqualink and control online through the web portal. I didnt think this would be this hard to figure out what I need. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

The PureLink installs in your Aqualink cabinet. The AquaPure Power Center is the same in a separate box. You need one of them. Get the PureLink.

Jandy has pulled its products from the Internet in favor of going through dealers. Which is why you find it confusing to locate information.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.