SWG/Start up Advice

Let them mix for 48 hours and measure at that point. Then add half more of what you need to get halfway to the goal. Let go at least 24 hrs then measure. At this point you should have enough to generate. Wait a full week and measure again. Add more if you want then.

But it mixed really inconsistently for me. I guess if I would have run the pump 24 hrs on high....

If I would have done nine bags I would have been draining and refilling a portion..

Ok...so I just tested the salt after 2 days of letting it mix. I guess I should’ve measured before adding it or I should’ve been more conservative than adding the 7 bags because I tested the water at 3800 ppm. Did I way overshoot my target and am I going to have to drain some water? Any next steps will be appreciated. I used the k-1766 and the speedstir by the way.

IC SWCG's can handle it. Will flash high salt at 4500ppm. But will not shut down and will not harm the electronics.

I have found my IC to be very forgiving on the low side and it will work down to 2800. It doesnt suprise me if it does the same on the high side as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.