Silver Creek, GA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
This is my first week with a swg but when it's not active it shows 0000 salinity. Is that normal? I have a circupool RJ-45.

Attachments

• 20200512_202930.jpg
    20200512_202930.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 16
Has it been powered down all winter and you just powered it up? Does the unit power down when your pump is off?

Billy,

I do not know how your specific unit works, but I would wait for the unit to start generating and then check to see if you have a good salinity number.. If so, then I would assume it is working as designed.

We have plenty of people with CirCuPool units, so maybe one of them can chime in...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Billy,

I do not know how your specific unit works, but I would wait for the unit to start generating and then check to see if you have a good salinity number.. If so, then I would assume it is working as designed.

We have plenty of people with CirCuPool units, so maybe one of them can chime in...

Thanks,

Jim R.
Yes it does show 3540 while generating.

When the generating light is off, that means it's in the off portion of the cycle. It will not show salinity only if and when the generating light is green. You can always bump up the percentage momentarily and it'll turn on. At that point you will have a choice to see the average or the actual salinity. I find it has to run a few minutes before any of the salinity info there is meaningful.

When the generating light is off, that means it's in the off portion of the cycle. It will not show salinity only if and when the generating light is green. You can always bump up the percentage momentarily and it'll turn on. At that point you will have a choice to see the average or the actual salinity. I find it has to run a few minutes before any of the salinity info there is meaningful.

Yes that's the way mine works also I just thought it would show you the now salinity all the time. Wasn't sure if something was wrong with it or not. Thank you

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.