SWG Recommendations

I believe that Aquaman7 only point is that he (like me) is a bit sceptical of the "Value Score" on the Discoutsaltpool's Brand Comparison chart. Circupool products are score high compared to the others and there is no explanation on how they established the scores.

Last edited:
I believe that Aquaman7 only point is that he (like me) is a bit sceptical of the "Value Score" on the Discoutsaltpool's Brand Comparison chart. Circupool products are score high compared to the others and there is no explanation on how the how they established the scores.
Agree, I did my own calcs for $/lb chlorine production, warranty, reviews on here and I also checked BBB. Still came out the same. Circupool RJ 30+ for me back then. Their site was very helpful with the information in one place. I spot checked it and found the data confirmed on manufacturer websites that I checked. I always recommend buyers do their own checks and that prices can change so what was best for me may not be the same now.

Chris

Reactions: markayash
I believe that Aquaman7 only point is that he (like me) is a bit sceptical of the "Value Score" on the Discoutsaltpool's Brand Comparison chart. Circupool products are score high compared to the others and there is no explanation on how the how they established the scores.
Yeah, my personal opinion is to simply ignore them in the decision. I added that information to let people to decide that for themselves. It's kind of fun to look on Google maps....

Overall, there are not a lot of unresolved complaints out there with Circupool. Now, for example, are places to buy the same system as I decided on for a $100 less. And if you don't care about warranty, that is a possibility. They do have warranty priced into their units. But so does Hayward and Pentair and you only get the warranty if you pay one of their dealers to do it, which personally, I hate. No offense to the dealers but it's schlocky at best.

So if you want to DIY (half the cost or less) and have a warranty, they are pretty much #1 on the list.

Reactions: setsailsoon
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.