SWG Problems

MLR54

Jul 30, 2016
East Central Florida
This past week my SWG Pentair IC 40 When it turns on the red and green salt lights that should flash back and forth for 2 minutes and then it checks salt level never stop flashing and the flow light is also red.
Sometimes I can cycle the power off and on and it will start to work normally, but not today. Pool builder will be out in a couple of days.
For now I am adding liquid chlorine. Any Ideas? Thanks

Your IC40 should still be under warranty, so the builder or Pentair certified repair man should have that taken care of pretty soon. In the meantime, adding liquid chlorine manually is a smart move. As far as function, could be two things. Either your pump isn't running a high enough rpm for the IC40's flow sensor to recognize proper flow (it does have a minimum), or the actual flow sensor in the IC40 unit is physically bad. Either way, not a hard fix, but under warranty, it should be left to the builder or repair guy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.