SWG Orientation

I'd really like to see is a full life cycle analysis of the total costs of an incandescent light bulb vs. a CFL or a LED. Cost of materials, cost of manufacture, cost of disposal
I’d like to see the real world breakdown and how many times the electronics fail on these bulbs 8k hours too early. I rarely see a new fancy bulb last as long as it’s predecessor and it was 5X- 10X the cost.

Forget the under water pool lights, I can’t get them to last in my kitchen. We are currently using the oh-so-cool Edison bulbs that look old time-y. I’m lucky if they last 3 months.

*gets down from soap box.

I just bought this 3 HP VS this morning for the price alone :) and I already have a VS pump..

If you created an account, make sure you use your "Loyalty Points" for future purchases (you need to select points at checkout).

Reactions: cowboycasey
I just bought this 3 HP VS this morning for the price alone :) and I already have a VS pump..

Casey, can you let us know when the new pump arrives? I may get one but I want to find out if it is actually in stock or bot before I place the order. Thanks!

That’s almost half the cost of my superflow VST and double the horsepower. It looks like it’s the same basic design as well.

Reactions: cowboycasey
I just received it last night.. Could not believe I could buy a VS pump for under 500 but it is in my garage... I am going to use it as a basic pump as it has NO Automation what so ever... it does have the ability to turn itself on with a 24 hour schedule but that is it...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.