Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
Is it better to run longer at lower percent setting, or shorter with higher? When I run at 25% for 8 hours, my FC increases 1ppm. If I drop it to 12.5%, I lose 1ppm. I'm thinking 7 hours at 25% might be best, then bump it back to 8 hours as it gets hotter (already 80's).

With the edge it lowers output vs cycling. I have a smart plug and the watts drop when you drop percentage of output which I like.

I debate that also, not sure it matters a lot. I have mine set to 3 bars and change my run time.
It never gets hot but my thinking is the power supply isn’t working as hard.

Definitely impressed at output under low power! Think I'll leave it at 2 LEDs and adjust time. Better too much FC than too little.

Sure takes a long time to get TA down with acid/aeration method! It's been 2 weeks, gone from 250 to 160. Another week should be there! All else in range! I have 6 gallons of Home Depot chlorine I can sell on the black market! Time to set up my Stenner with acid! It shouldn't clog up lines liked bleach does, right?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.