SWG conversion in the Houston area

Buy one your self and have a handyman install it. Very simple PVC and electrical work.

Your signature does not show any kind of automation. Is that correct?

Get yourself a Circupool 45k to 60k SWG, all you need to do is turn power on and off.. The goldline should be able to do that... You can also connect the SWG power directly to the power on your single speed pump... If you are staying with single speed I would get the RJ60 so you do not need to run your pump over 12 hours... :)

Mark-up in pool business is incredible, I'm installing an above-ground Intex salt chlorinator on my pool in San Antonio right now, purchase cost: $255. I have a 1-HP pump, gradually reduced over the years from 4 HP for a lot of reasons, still have good flow but low enough to duplicate above-ground pool flow. At this price you could put two of these generators in tandem to increase capacity and handle higher flows with shorter run times, each will handle up to 15K gallon pool. I'm doing a proof-of-concept with one unit on my 17K gallon pool. Plumbing conversion for above-ground Intex connectors was a bit of a challenge but about to start operation today.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.