Swamp Opening (Helping the In-Laws)

Do the bucket test
On my mobile that link isn’t working. Will look later. Pool school also doesn’t come up right typically. It’s weird. (Safari iOS )

Edit: copied and pasted to chrome on the same device and it works. Will read later.

Reactions: Mdragger88
On my mobile that link isn’t working. Will look later. Pool school also doesn’t come up right typically. It’s weird. (Safari iOS )

Edit: copied and pasted to chrome on the same device and it works. Will read later.
May need to clear your cache & log out then back in again. After I open so many tfp pages it thinks I’m a bot so I have to do that periodically 😂

Reactions: Newdude
I’ve identified two leaks. One is the drain cap on the sand filter. The other is the collar around the multiport. The leak at the multiport is very minor but could be contributing to the excess air in the system. I’m going to get a new o-ring and a new cap with gasket to see if that fixes the issue.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.