Swamp of a pool

jfenim

Aug 5, 2019
Rhode Island
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
I moved into my house about 6 years ago and my pool was a swamp, unkept and full of leaves. I didn't bother dealing with it until I had the money which is now. I had someone come by to have a look and they drained it down to the shallow end ( ), pic for ref. I'm having the liner replaced but was wondering how I would go about testing the pump lines. I used normal pvc plugs to plug the outlets in the pool, and the skimmer had its own plug but I'm not sure how much it seals. Are these plugs acceptable? What kind of pressure should I be looking at in these lines? I don't think there's an inlet at the bottom of pool. I'm planning on moving the pump into a shed in building by the pool, what kind of piping is used for this typically? The pool is 16x32, with a shallow and deep end. My wife wants to have steps added in the pool since it only has ladders currently. Is that a simple as forming and pouring the concrete? I can handle that but was curious how the liner would be put in, I'm not doing that myself.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.