Super Lube for o-ring lubrication

frbruno64

Bronze Supporter
There is a fine deal for a 14oz jar of Super Lube 41160 Synthetic Grease. I would love to use this product as opposed to the overpriced Magic Lube.

Link

There are numerous posts on this board with various opinions, with a few recommending Super Lube. As one poster put it, I would be glad to never again get Magic Lube on my hands.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Super Lube.jpg

Attachments

• Super Lube.jpg
    Super Lube.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Super Lube.jpg
    Super Lube.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 5
The label says SuperLube contains PTFE. PTFE Teflon gums up and gets sticky and is not recommended.

As one poster put it, I would be glad to never again get Magic Lube on my hands.
Covid helped solve this one regardless of what you end up buying. Now that we all have an abundance of blue rubber gloves I will never get sticky again.

TFP is already saving you a ton of money, compared to any other method of pool care. Come on, you can splurge on the good stuff!

Last edited:
It's Amazon! They'll take it right back, no questions asked... I think there's even a checkbox or button for reordering something else. S'all good.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.