Summer Waves Pool

Mar 10, 2017
Junction
I purchased a Summer Waves pool this year and it has the sidewall skimmer/filter. I want to use my existing Intex sand filter. This pools skimmer/filter is different from the Summer Escapes that I have seen posted. Has anyone converted a Summer Waves to a sand filter? I'm sure my husband and I can muddle through, but would rather check to see if anyone has any advice. The model number on my pool is P4001648B138.

txgrl929, hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: I saw you post yesterday but was hoping someone with a Summer Waves would reply. Hopefully soon. In the meantime, I did look on-line and saw what appeared to be some existing skimmer set-ups, but I'm not sure you have the same thing. Maybe you can post a pic of your new skimmer/filter set-up as supplied with that new pool. In the end, I'm confident your new pool can be retrofitted with that Intex sand filter. With different brands, it may require an adapter fitting or two as different manufactures may use slightly different sizes, but the concept from skimmer to the filter is still the same. Nice to have you with us at TFP!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.