BkdGrain

Bronze Supporter
Apr 30, 2021
DFW, Texas
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I am unable to find Pentair Intelliflo (Model 11028 or 11056) pump at reasonable price, online companies who have it at normal price are cancelling orders saying they don't have in stock or won't ship to Texas and local installers are asking $2100 for VS pump w/ install.

I am tempted to buy VGreen V165, but the lack of date and time, along with crazy control panel programming might drive me crazy.

Any suggestions on online or offline vendors who are not price gouging and ship to Texas?

try polytec pools but I think they do not have any also... I love my V Green motor and it works great.. I have the 1.65 but they also have the 2.7 hp...

try polytec pools but I think they do not have any also... I love my V Green motor and it works great.. I have the 1.65 but they also have the 2.7 hp...

The 2.7 has better controls but doesn't show up as replacement for my 1.5HP SS motor, and it doesn't have setting to limit max RPM. I was afraid if I ever accidentally run it at max speed it will damage something in my plumbing or equipment.

Does the VGreen 16.5 allow you run randomly just the "Step 2" or "Step 3" only? (without running other steps)

it does.. you can run step 1 18 hours and step 2 6 hours you can set each step to whatever you want... if you get the controller you can set times and it makes it a better option but adds to the price...

I believe the 056 is being phased out as per conversations with INYO. They no longer sell it over the phone/internet.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.