*Started build* Cape Coral, FL pool/spa Build

Good news is they put plaster in and I got it filled overnight and finished Friday morning. Looks great.

"Bad" news is they sent someone out to turn on the equipment and put a couple gallons of acid in and brushed it. Told me someone would be out Monday. I of course went out and bought a brush and acid not willing to let it sit 2 days. Well Tuesdays work day is over and no one has shown up for start up yet. Frustrating to say the least. I will be calling tomorrow.

On top of that we got hammered with rain and its still coming down. Overflow isn't plumbed out yet. I dumped water with the pump before it came over the coping. But that's when I noticed an area with bubbles, not above a return. Just below the coping I am seeing the bubbles exit, I will continue to watch the area when it starts to drop. I will tell the PB tomorrow but I can't figure out where this air could be coming from. Ideas? The coping on top is just to mark the area. I can't seem to post a full size photo on this site, let alone a video, so screenshots for now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200602-182006_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200602-182006_Gallery.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20200602-181927_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200602-181927_Video Player.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 5
That water color came out great!! SWEET on the done part of it!

GURRRRRRRRR on them not showing up to help with the start up. Good for you for taking it into your own hands. That is what quite a few people end up doing. It is for the best as you will take better care of it than they will.

That bubble :shock: what in the world???? Go back and look at your start pics and see what is there as far as pipes and such. I would also share that with your PB and express your concerns in writing to get it on record just in case it is needed down the road.

Pics-see if turning off the HDR helps your post pics.

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.