dade city fl
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
new pool owner. I noticed that when I turn on the spa, to spa only mode, that heat pump heater will automatically turn on.. if I have heat setting set where the water needs warmed. (without actually hitting button for heater).
so if I wanted to turn just the spa function on without heater being run, the only thing I can do so the heater don't kick on, is to change heat setting to a lower degree so it doesn't kick on.
is this right? or should I be able to run the spa and turn on heater when I want it to heat, not automatically?
(we have pentair heat pump and pentair equipment )

i
r.

Set your Heat Menu option to "Off"...

That will set up the system so that you have to manually turn the heat on..

Thanks,

Jim R.
I do that on my phone and It literally turns itself back on. I watched it after I turned off (by hitting the off button?) turn itself back on. the only way to keep it off when in spa mode is to make temp off pool water low so heater won't come on.

yea mine don't look like that, is that from I phone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210308-205120_ScreenLogic.jpg
    Screenshot_20210308-205120_ScreenLogic.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20210308-205100_ScreenLogic.jpg
    Screenshot_20210308-205100_ScreenLogic.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20210308-205053_ScreenLogic.jpg
    Screenshot_20210308-205053_ScreenLogic.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 6

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
r.

On my EasyTouch when I go to "Settings" and scroll down, I come to Heat pump, but if I keep scrolling down, through all the remote panels, way down near the bottom of the list is "Manual Heat on/off"

I have no idea why you would not see the same thing. :scratch:

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.