Spa does not like to run at 100% speed

frogbite

Nov 10, 2019
Mirritt Island/Florida
Hi,

I have an Aqualogic automation setup. I also have a Hayward VSP. In pool mode, everything works great. When I put it into spa mode, the heater kicks on and runs at 100% for 10-15 minutes, maybe longer but eventually drops to 50%. When I look at the display on the Aqualogic controller it shows the speed at 50% and it is indeed running at 50%.

The VSP is setup for remote opeartion and is set to "Pool Filter" for the channel. I can not find anything in the menus regarding setting a secondary speed for the spa and when I go into the configuration there is a single setting for spa speed and it is 100%. Been through the menus many times and I am at a loss as to what is dropping the speed to 50%.

Any ideas?

Welcome to TFP.

The VSP is setup for remote opeartion and is set to "Pool Filter" for the channel. I can not find anything in the menus regarding setting a secondary speed for the spa and when I go into the configuration there is a single setting for spa speed and it is 100%. Been through the menus many times and I am at a loss as to what is dropping the speed to 50%.

Any ideas?

Configuration on the Aqualogic or on the pump?

Menus on the Aqualogic or on the pump?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.