Joeytx92

Dec 4, 2019
Taxes
I have a in ground spa, I want to add a blower too it, it didn’t have one to begin with. I thought I knew how to add one, I put a blower in line with the spa jets and add a check valve but no bubbles, what am I doing wrong?

Joey, welcome to TFP.

An air line your a spa jet has its own pipe to a manifold behind the jet where the air and the water combine. The spa jets need to be built to combine air and water in the nozzle.

A blower is not strong enough to blow through the water pipe like you tried.

See the pic at the bottom of...

Joey, welcome to TFP.

An air line your a spa jet has its own pipe to a manifold behind the jet where the air and the water combine. The spa jets need to be built to combine air and water in the nozzle.

A blower is not strong enough to blow through the water pipe like you tried.

See the pic at the bottom of...

Thank you for your help, so I’m guessing no way to add a blower to my spa correct?

Thank you for your help, so I’m guessing no way to add a blower to my spa correct?

I don't think so but I am making a lot of assumptions about what you have.

It would be helpful if you create your signature and give us details about your pool and spa. Then post some pics of your equipment pad and your spa. Maybe we will see somethinsg and have some ideas.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.