Some of my pool pics

Holy wall-a-roni! That'll interrupt the pesky neighbors' line of sight. Is there a bigger story there?

Beautiful pool and environment.

Feel free to post up any questions you have on pool maintenance. And you may be interested in our app for tracking your pool information. PoolMath - Trouble Free Pool

And lots of cool videos too...

Hopefully you never need this one!

Very tranquil and spa like! I really like the budda (?? goddess??)

Can't help but wonder what the view is like around the walls..... was it too close neighbors or wind protection or...? What is the wall made of?

Maddie :flower:

Holy wall-a-roni! That'll interrupt the pesky neighbors' line of sight. Is there a bigger story there?

Beautiful pool and environment.

Feel free to post up any questions you have on pool maintenance. And you may be interested in our app for tracking your pool information. PoolMath - Trouble Free Pool

And lots of cool videos too...

Hopefully you never need this one!

Thank you for the videos! A bigger story?? Lol. I wanted a courtyard feel. Would have preferred brick, but 10’ high walls was a little too pricy and the concrete ended up being perfect! I was doing CLfree pool for 4 years because of my immune disorders, but there was so much trouble with that system I just gave up on it when it quit working for the 3rd time. Was too much hassle packing it up and sending it back to them to repair or replace. This way is working out beautifully so far and actually cheaper. I keep chlorine on the low side since it’s mainly just me that uses it.

Very tranquil and spa like! I really like the budda (?? goddess??)

Can't help but wonder what the view is like around the walls..... was it too close neighbors or wind protection or...? What is the wall made of?

Maddie :flower:
Thank you! Yes, she is a Buddha made of volcanic ash. Behind the wall about a fifteen feet to a roll of cypress cedars and green emeralds that run with our property line, behind them my neighbors yard. We love our neighbors, but I wanted total privacy ??. Sometimes you just have to swim in the nude ?? The wall is a 10’ high concrete fence.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So you guys all skinny dip and it’s fun and exciting. I go skinny dipping and I’m ‘wasted’ and ‘never allowed in the aquarium again’.

Reactions: JJ_Tex
We'll just call you 'high water displacement' then. Chunky dunky!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support