Apr 15, 2014
Livermore, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Moved from Here

I have to replace my 6 panels on my stone coated metal shingle roof. The current system is maybe 20 years old. It is on wood bracket mounting system installed by a prior owner. If I don't have the current brackets reused, what is a good mounting system for my type of roof?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would post a pic from Google photos, but I don't know how to do it. I used to post from Flickr. Is that still possible? What is the easiest way to post pics? Thanks for help with this and any answers to my thread questions.

Click attach files below the new post window. Then select your file and it attaches. Click 'insert' on the attachment pic below and then 'full image' repeat as necessary. (y)

Let's see if I can make this work
Almost got it.

Then click 'insert', then 'full image'

Screenshot_20230210_161812_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230210_161818_Chrome.jpg

When you leave them as attachments they don't post to the thread and they stay blurry under the thread and everybody has to click them to open them to see them.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.