Solar heating speed Jandy aqualink rs

Dave3282

May 17, 2020
Roseville, Ca
I am trying to figure out if it is possible to program the aqualink rs to run the variable speed pump at a certain speed when the solar jva is automatically turned on by the aqualink.

For example, I run my variable speed pump from 5am to 5pm at 1600 speed. When the outdoor temperature is hot enough and the solar temperature sensor tells the aqualink rs system to turn the solar jva on, I need the variable speed pump to run at 2200 speed. Is there a way to program this?

I am not actually sure how to do this. I believe it is in the VSP Speed Setup. Mine is set for 3000rpms when my gas heat is called for but I am using a KeyWord assigned to Temp1 and Temp2. Perhaps look at that section as you can also assign a specific speed to an Aux.

1591011390860.png

Thanks for the help. I was able to figure it out. The jandy aqualink rs automatically sets the solar heat speed to whatever speed 7 is set for on the variable speed setting.

So as you can see in the picture below. I have my pool speed set to 1400 and solar to 2200. So the pool pump runs from 5am to 5pm at 1400 and during that time it will automatically adjust to 2200 when the solar temp sensor tells the solar jva to turn on. And if the solar gets turned off it will go back the the 1400 speed.

BB14ECCF-4277-4B1B-8109-B036BC4405C9.png

Reactions: PoolGate
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.