Solar Breeze has a new robot

... and the landscaper came. The pool is full of grass clippings!!! That sealed the deal. For me thats no way to live....

.... OR you could send a picture of your grass covered pool and tell the landscaper to be more careful next time .... I dunno, just thinking outside the box on that one 🤷‍♂️

We will all be very interested to hear how your new $450 “pool boy” works out ...

• Haha
Reactions: MyAZPool
.... OR you could send a picture of your grass covered pool and tell the landscaper to be more careful next time .... I dunno, just thinking outside the box on that one 🤷‍♂️

There is no winning at my house. The landscaper does a fairly decent job of blowing the clippings away from the pool, but it is windy down here and inevitably stuff will blow in. If not from my grass then the golf course. Of course I also have a bunch of leaves from the ficus hedge and bougainvilleas. Its just a never ending battle.

Its not for everyone, it keeps my pool cleaner a lot cleaner, and I like my pool cleaner. Is it expensive, yep, but for me its worth it.

Besides I have a little hula doll on it that shakes as it moves around the pool. I like watching that.

And of course when it arrives I will post a full review on the new $450 pool boy.

Yep March....
The good news is they are right down the street in Tempe, AZ, which might make it easy for a warranty "quick turn".
The bad news is that it cost me another $36.00 in State sales tax. :mad:
r.

Hmmmm Modifications... I'm thinking little bity solar powered possibly driving and "navigation" lights (green/red) on the top.. I have 4 months to see what I can come up with. :p
r.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.