So frustrated with SLAM

One thing I haven't seen mentioned, are you holding the dripper bottle vertically? It needs to be vertical to get the right drop size. Hold it sideways or at an angle and you will get inconsistent results.

I concur with letting FC drop to target and OCLTing there.
Well that's interesting. I think I probably do it both ways because sometimes when I hold it vertical I get many more drops than I intend and I have to dump and start over. I will be very careful to only hold it vertically in the future. My husband is so excited that we can let the FC drop for a few days!!!!

Be careful with squeezing the bottle too much too. You want to do it slowly, only squeeze a little if the drop forming isn’t getting bigger.

You can also try doing both sample sizes to see if the numbers line up (10ml and 25ml).

Rinse the tube with extra pool water before each test.

Also is there anywhere the water touches something that isn’t pool wall you can photograph for us? Any lights, ladders, etc.? Did you check the skimmer throat and weir door? Check the cartridge filters to make sure they’re clean? Any UV / ozone in the system at all?

Sorry for the barrage of questions. I’m just covering all bases.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.