FC 19
TA 100
CYA 60
TEMP 88
Ph 8.2
CH 500
SALT 2600
CSI 0.78

I have notice a small dime size rust spot (top left of picture) in the deep end of the pool. There is also a small black spot below it. Do have an idea what may have cause them and how to remove them?

IMG_4450.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean. Don't get me wrong. You are 'free and clear' above min, like I always preach. That's really the important part.

But it's a but much. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for pointing that out and I was aware of it. But in pool math it says that there is no recommended chemical to lower free chlorine levels. It goes on to say exposure to sun can help to speed up the process. So I’m not sure what to do to bring it back down. It seems like I just have to sit on it for a while. I don’t know if it is related but the salt was down to 900 and I have brought it up to 2600. The AquaPure was only set to 5% and I adjusted it to 20%. That’s about the same time the FC went up.

But in pool math it says that there is no recommended chemical to lower free chlorine levels.
Ultravioletlightium works, but it takes a little while.

On a serious note, so does hydrogen peroxide, but there is no need to lower it. Have a beverage and wait it out.
The AquaPure was only set to 5% and I adjusted it to 20%. That’s about the same time the FC went up.
Daily losses are still low most places so it's easy to climb high, especially with an oversized cell. It is totally fine. You'll surely never get a swamp at 3/4 SLAM but you may get one dancing minimum. If you're gonna goof, high is the way to go.

Ultravioletlightium works, but it takes a little while.

On a serious note, so does hydrogen peroxide, but there is no need to lower it. Have a beverage and wait it out.

Daily losses are still low most places so it's easy to climb high, especially with an oversized cell. It is totally fine. You'll surely never get a swamp at 3/4 SLAM but you may get one dancing minimum. If you're gonna goof, high is the way to go.
It’s 5:15 here in Lattitude Margaritaville so I have already taken your advice on the beverage.

• Love
Reactions: Newdude