SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
FC = 3.5
CC = .5
PH = 7.2ish?
TA = 60
CH = 150
CYA = 60ish, maybe 70

Opened it last week. Had a hiccup with the motor, so I was scrubbing and vacuuming every day. Got the pump 100% yesterday and came home today to find this at the bottom of the pool.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20230524_174636.jpg
    20230524_174636.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 97
You can turn the pump off if you like. Just be sure it is on for at least 30 minutes before taking your water sample for testing in the morning.

Reactions: summertimesadness
You can turn the pump off if you like. Just be sure it is on for at least 30 minutes before taking your water sample for testing in the morning.

I'll post the results in the am.

As most of you might be asleep, if it is to be SLAM, I'll just add the LC to slam level and let the pump run b4 I go to work?

Tested this evening before turning off the pump.

It was 15 FC.. no idea how that happened at 5 over the target mark. (I even tested it twice) Bit concerning, but, I'll see what the FC is in the morning.

Reactions: mknauss

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Can you enable sharing of your logs?

Pool math home screen. Gear in upper right. Scroll to bottom and enable sharing with TFP. Then we can see them. Need to figure out why, or you can go astray...don't want to do damage..

What are the dimensions of the pool? Length, width, deep end, shallow end. Post a picture.

This is from the pool inspector report last year. Ignore the stuff in the pool.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230524_230307_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230524_230307_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20230524_230458_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230524_230458_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 43
Can you enable sharing of your logs?

Pool math home screen. Gear in upper right. Scroll to bottom and enable sharing with TFP. Then we can see them. Need to figure out why, or you can go astray...don't want to do damage..
I didn't pay for the extra feature, but I'm tracking my tests and what I'm adding in a log book.

Results from here, your pool volume is 20,200, which would explain the overage...

1684984167075.png

Use 20,000. After adjusting to 20,000. If you add and test, and the result is higher than expected, reduce your pool volume another 500. If your results are lower than expected raise the pool volume (pool math) by 500. When you get what you expected your are close to your actual pool volume.

Reactions: PoolStored

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.