Slam method

Devonspool

May 15, 2022
Ada oklahoma
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
i am doing the slam method but, in my area i could only find 15 gallons liquid chlorine but, i do have 100 lbs cal hypo. I have used all of my liquid, can i finish out with cal hypo to keep levels up or am i going to have to start all over. Any help is very much appreciated.

Welcome to TFP! :wave: The impact of using Cal-Hypo in large amounts and/or long periods of time depends on your current CH level, type pool, and equipment. Can you post a full set of water test results and update your signature? See mine as an example.

Pool Care Basics

JB's Ace Home Center, Ada OK

Has both CDS and HTH liquid chlorine in stock. You can call to verify...(580) 436-3992

Home depot 515 J A Richardson Blvd Ada, OK 74820
Has these (80, 4-pack gallons) in stock

JB's Ace Home Center, Ada OK

Has both CDS and HTH liquid chlorine in stock. You can call to verify...(580) 436-3992

Home depot 515 J A Richardson Blvd Ada, OK 74820
Has these (80, 4-pack gallons) in stock
Ohhhh thank you. Didnt think or try home depot. Dont usually buy there because they leave liquid outside in their garden area and it gets soooo hot and sunny and dont seem to work as good then. But, i am desperate so will get that. My pool is 25000 gallon, vinyl liner, sand filter. Numbers at start of slam. Ph 7.2
Cya 30
Alk 90

Ohhhh thank you. Didnt think or try home depot. Dont usually buy there because they leave liquid outside in their garden area and it gets soooo hot and sunny and dont seem to work as good then. But, i am desperate so will get that. My pool is 25000 gallon, vinyl liner, sand filter. Numbers at start of slam. Ph 7.2
Cya 30
Alk 90
Then buy at ACE. Chlorine does degrade.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.