Should I install and auto leveler?

We opted out of the autolevel when signing our contract (it added ~$1500 to the bid), but when construction started, I realized I wanted one. I asked my construction manager if his crew would install it if I bought the parts, and he said no problem. He also said the only one he's never had issues with is the Paramount Paralevel, so that's what I went with.

I did the water supply hookup plumbing myself (cut-off valves, PRV, backflow preventer), and provided the paralevel to the plumbing crew. So all they had to do was set it in place, and plumb it to the connection point I had provided.

Here is a thread I made on what I did. In the end, it cost me about $200 in parts; although that was because I already had a PRV (pressure reducing valve) on hand, which run between $200 - $300 o its own. I needed it because my home's water presure is a bit over 90PSI, and the Paralevel can't handle anything above 80PSI. I'm told 50-60PSI is ideal, so I set the PRV to 60PSI.

RPHpool and Stoopalini, thank you both for the feedback. I’ll add it to the plumbing permit work I’ll be pulling. And I’ll check out your thread, Stoopalini, and check out the model you recommended.
Thank you!

You may want to consider using a sprinkler zone to fill your pool. It's simpler, cheaper, and more reliable than an autofill.

Reactions: peirek
That’s a good idea. I already have a sprinkler line out there that won’t be used once pool is there.
Also might not need a plumbing permit in addition to the pool permit with Austin. Might make things easier.
But I’ll be pulling permits and all that anyways. The tricky part to me is more forms and pavement in the concrete, which is my biggest uneasiness. I don’t want to get the placement wrong.
Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.