Henderson, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Hey everyone so I have a Paramount In Floor cleaning system but I do notice that there's still some leftover sediment and debris at the bottom of my pool and spa despite having this in floor cleaning system. I try to brush the sediment to suspend it that way it can go through the filter but it still ends up collecting at the bottom of the pool and spa. I was thinking about getting a pool vacuum like this one that I found on Amazon:

Limited-time deal: Efurden Handheld Pool Vacuum, Rechargeable Pool Cleaner with Running Time up to 60-Minutes Ideal for Above Ground Pools, Spas and Hot Tub for Sand and Debris, Blue

I wanted to get some input the TFP community before making the purchase. My pool isn't that deep (5') and this has a telescopic pole up to 69". Thanks!

I wanted to get some input the TFP community before making the purchase
I loved both of the ones I had. However, both of them had battery and/or motor water intrusion. Each lasted <6 months. Same with the floating temp gauge. Won’t buy another one. I’ll just let the dolphin do the job.

Reactions: kaymaza
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.