Setup the waterfall with Pentair Easy Touch

Daniel,

I would not use your pool pump to drain the pool.. when you drain shut off the pool pump.

I would use a cheap sump pump.. or just use a garden hose and gravity... Like when you used to steal gas out of your neighbor's car.. :mrgreen:

This time a year, in AZ, it is not a good idea to drain a lot of water and allow the pool to dry.

You could do repeated small drains and then refill, but that will take even more water.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: pandan74
Daniel,

I would not use your pool pump to drain the pool.. when you drain shut off the pool pump.

I would use a cheap sump pump.. or just use a garden hose and gravity... Like when you used to steal gas out of your neighbor's car.. :mrgreen:

This time a year, in AZ, it is not a good idea to drain a lot of water and allow the pool to dry.

You could do repeated small drains and then refill, but that will take even more water.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thank you Jim,
That was my plan to have several small drains/refills. Thankfully my pool is higher that the wash (that's how Arizonans call dry rivers) so the gravity should do the job.
Thanks again!
Daniel

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.