Setting schedules on my Intelliflo

Brian1221

Oct 26, 2019
Houston, TX
I have an Intelliflo VSP and I want to set the schedules but cannot seem to get it to run in schedule mode after I save the parameters. I have the manual and am following the instructions for scheduled run times; I want to use Program 1 for one schedule, Program 2 for another. I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. Does anyone have experience with this issue?

Thanks, from a new pool owner.

Brian,

There are several different IntelliFlo pumps.. Which specific model do you have?

I assume you just have a standalone pump and that it is not connected to any type of automation.. Is that correct?

Thanks,

Jim R.

Brian,

On the very front of the pump will be a label with a bunch of numbers and bar codes.. At the very top of the label, it will have a model number.. It will be something like 011017 or 011018, or 011028 etc.. On the side of the pump it will also say something like VS, or VST, or VSF, etc...

Please let us know what you see..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Is the Start/Stop button selected on the panel. If you created a schedule you still need to make sure the pump is in "start" mode to run the schedules.

Speeds 1-4 (at least on mine) are set for any manual speeds you may want. 5-8 are setup for schedules, but 1-8 can be setup as "scheduled". Make sure the speeds are programmed as scheduled not manual. If you select a speed 1-4 and then hit start/stop it will run that speed manually. If you have anything setup as scheduled try hitting start/stop again and it should say "running schedule".

Also remember a speed cannot be programmed with the same start and stop times. To run a speed without stopping, set the Start time one minute after the stop time.

Speeds 1-4 (at least on mine) are set for any manual speeds you may want. 5-8 are setup for schedules, but 1-8 can be setup as "scheduled". Make sure the speeds are programmed as scheduled not manual. If you select a speed 1-4 and then hit start/stop it will run that speed manually. If you have anything setup as scheduled try hitting start/stop again and it should say "running schedule".

So I tried the schedule on number 5 and it works like a charm. Thank you!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.